Thought Leadership Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious individual with 5 years of work experience in consultancy, pharma or strategic marketing. This role will be responsible for developing valuable market insight for the Commercial team, driving integrated marketing strategies, developing thought leadership and lead generation.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of work experience in Consulting, strategic Marketing, or equivalent role. The candidate will have an understanding of B2B marketing principles and how to measure success from integrated campaigns; they will also have experience and knowledge of the medical research and technology industry, with an interest in digital health and ideally real-world research. Most importantly, an entrepreneurial and dynamic attitude is needed. A desire to take ownership and work as part of a high-performance team are key to success.
We are an established & rapidly-expanding software solutions provider to the Pharmaceutical/CRO industry. Our offerings include a broad package of offerings used for RWE and decentralised clinical research including EDC, eCOA, and eConsent. Cisiv focuses on Real World Late Phase research, which is critical to understanding how medicines behave in real use as opposed to highly controlled clinical trials. Studies can be prospective, retrospective or both, and will include data from hospitals, general practice and gathered directly from patients and carers. Our company values include collaboration, can-do attitude, ownership, diligence, ambition and effectiveness. As we grow, the company offers many opportunities for growth and development.
Strategy & marketing
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the market, key players, target customers and segments.
- Develop, execute and analyse customer surveys to understand unmet needs and improvement opportunities
- Work with our Commercial Team to support the development of our company’s value proposition and how our product fits in the market; lead the development of pitch templates and go-to-market content for our products.
- Own key messages across sales, media communication and thought leadership
- Own and manage the marketing budget and ROI metrics.
- Monitor industry, SaaS & technology trends and identify new go-to-market and growth opportunities
- Work with marketing team and/or agency to create and manage integrated lead generation campaigns. These may include LinkedIn posts and other channels.
- Generate LinkedIn analytics reports and insights
- Supervise Content Creator to guarantee relevant content and format are being created
- Deliver a monthly newsletter to customer base with Content Creator and PR specialist inputs
- Map and manage Cisiv participation in key Conferences.
- Work with sales to ensure presence and attendance with the right messages
As the company grows there is a potential for this role to have Line Management responsibilities. You may be expected to lead and mentor your team members, show leadership in finding solutions, communicating approaches and best practices to your team members.
- 5+ years of work experience
- Experience in the Pharma industry, Real World Research, Academia, Epidemiology, or public health
- Experience with Clinical trials or Observational studies, research.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them to a varied audience
- Experience developing high-quality pitch templates and other go-to-market content
- Demonstrate initiative and ability to work on own with minimal direct day-to-day supervision
- Ability to supervise and coach others
Salary and Location
The role is for 40 hours a week.
We offer a competitive salary package of £45 – 70k per annum (depending on experience), with benefits. We embrace hybrid working and offer a blended working week – combining office and remote working. Our offices continue to be where we connect, collaborate and innovate. We would expect the successful candidate’s attendance at our New Malden office for collaborative working sessions 2-4 times per month on average. There may be some client travel required (2-3 times per year).
How to apply
Send your CV together with a Cover Letter to HR@cisiv.com
The Cover Letter should be no longer than 1 page. In the email make sure to include the following details: your mobile number, expected salary, your notice period and your right to work in the UK status. Applications without a cover letter and required details will not be considered.